Wednesday 19 September 2012

What's in the Works...

I just wanted to make a few announcements about what's in the works right now.  I am still intermittently working on Secret Submissive (Dark Submission 2), my dominant werewolf-seduces-human switch story.  Hopefully it will be finished sometime in November (I know that's a bit later than I previously said, but I got distracted by Jake and Mallory!).

My next project (to run concurrently with Secret Submissive) will be another billionaire story, a novella involving a love triangle.  A new submissive finds herself torn between two billionaires who are competing for her affections.  But are both of their motives pure?  Working title is Torn: Caught Between the Billionaires.  Menage potential?  I think so!  Also: Prague :) .  I'll give you more updates as it develops!

For now, I am running through the last edits on Collared (Captured by the Billionaire 6), which will be the final installment in the serialized novel.

I'm excited, and I hope you are too!

PS I've started a new poll on the lower right hand side of the page.  I would love it if you would take a sec to vote!  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment