Sunday 26 May 2013

Savior (An Impossible Novel) Blurb

So I'm back from my honeymoon and back to my keyboard!  Get ready to meet Rose Baker, the feisty but damaged young woman who is about to rock Clayton's world.  Here's the blurb for Savior (An Impossible Novel) :


My life is a mess.  It always has been, but in the past few weeks things have become impossibly more complicated.  When I met Clayton at my favorite dive bar, I had thought that one night with the ludicrously sexy man would be just the fix I needed to forget about my problems for a few sweet hours.  But then he showed up at my door the next day, revealing his true identity and turning my world upside down.

To their mutual shock, Rose Baker’s one-night-stand Clayton turns out to be Agent Clayton Vaughn, and he is determined to get her junkie brother Greg to spy on the Latin Kings – a violent NYC gang – on  the behalf of the FBI.  Rose is plunged into a world of danger as her association with her brother puts her in the line of fire.  And despite her wishes for Clayton to keep his distance, he is insistent on keeping her close in order to protect her.  Her rigid determination to guard her heart proves futile under his unbending onslaught as he presses to possess not only her body but her soul as well.  But how can she give herself to the man who is putting her beloved kid brother in danger?  And how can someone like her – someone with such a checkered past – ever be good enough for someone like Clayton?

Rose knows that this relationship is doomed from the start, but she can’t resist Clayton’s magnetic pull.  She is willing and eager to give him her body, but how can she do so without putting her heart – and her life – in jeopardy?




So, what do you think?  Release date July 12, 2013!

Love,
Julia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment